Marc Jacobs imbues chalk white denim with his signature Downtown dynamism in the eponymous label's Belted Denim Trousers. Cut from lightweight yet sturdy Japanese cotton, this waist-hugging pair sports an obi-style belt and tuck pleating to anchor the voluminous wide leg.
Our model is wearing size US 2 jeans. She is 176.5cm (5’9.5”) tall with a 81.3cm (32”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 88.9cm (35”) hips.
- Length: Inside Leg: 57cm; Front Rise: 42cm; Leg Opening: 58cm (size US 2)
- Draped wide-leg silhouette; high-rise waist
- Lightweight, sturdy Japanese cotton denim; minimal stretch; opaque
- Chalk white
- Wide waistband; concealed zip to back
- Wide self ties fixed to back waist; designed to tie at front waist
- Tuck pleats along front waistline; concealed faux fly
- Functional hip pockets
Marc Jacobs Belted Denim Trousers White Draped wideleg silhouette; highrise waist XUXMNKC
Vince Belted Plaid Wide Leg Pants Mahogany Plaid Belted high-waist with front pleats VINCE50233 SCATEQW
Fabric: Lightweight, semi-stretch brushed suiting Belted .....
A brand that does denim to perfection, REIKO offers an abundance of effortlessly chic and timeless s.....
Refresh your off-duty denim edit with the Wide Leg Jeans by New Zealand designer Georgia Alice. Cut .....